If you have lost a tooth, finding a quick yet reliable replacement is essential. All on 4 dental implants are a particularly effective solution that hundreds of patients in San Francisco, California have used to restore their winning smiles with help from Yerba Buena Dentistry.
Are dental implants a good solution for correcting your current oral health problems? Call Yerba Buena Dentistry to find out today!
What are All on 4 dental implants?
All on 4 dental implants are among the best-known tooth replacement treatments on the planet, and are a popular choice for restoring the functional and esthetical attributes of a winning smile. Crucially, they can be used to replace teeth lost due to any reason ranging from trauma to poor oral hygiene.
This type of dental treatment can be used as single tooth replacement, multiple teeth replacement, or whole mouth implants to completely transform the look and feel of your smile. It can also be used for grafting or gum disease treatment. Key features include;
- All on 4 dental implants offer a long-term solution, often lasting for over 20 years.
- They offer the most natural substitute for the look and feel of real teeth.
- The procedure is often very simple and can be completed in a single appointment.
- All on 4 dental implants remain fixed in place and won’t move during daily tasks.
- They can be manufactured and designed to match the look of adjacent teeth.
All on 4 implants stand out as the best dental implants for the sake of convenience and value for money, not least due to their durability. When replacing a lost tooth or missing teeth in San Francisco, this is deemed the most suitable solution for most.
How do All on 4 dental implants work?
All on 4 dental implants are suited to individuals with missing teeth as well as those that are currently wearing dentures. After a consultation with the Yerba Buena Dentistry team here in San Francisco confirms suitability following a consultation, the process involves;
- Teeth on the affected arch are removed to make space for implants.
- Dental implants are fitted to the arch, usually four in the lower arch or six in the upper arch.
- A personalized and manufactured bridge is fixed to the dental implants.
Once the day of treatment arrives, the procedure usually takes around 2.5 hours per arch, allowing patients to enjoy the benefits of their new smile with immediate results. The dentist will also advise you on daily care for the new implants that now form your smile.
All on 4 dental implants in San Francisco
When you have teeth missing and decide that All on 4 dental implants are the best solution, you must partner with a local dentist that boasts experience in this field. The Yerba Buena Dentistry team has transformed hundreds of smiles in this way. It’s a treatment that can increase your confidence and restore your natural glow for 20 years or longer too.
Discover the full benefits and take the first step to rebuilding your broken smile by contacting us on (415) 872-9020 to arrange your consultation.